Monday, November 12, 2012

Time to Catch Up!!

Obviously, it's been a while!  My sister in law recently informed me that I was doing a pitiful job of blogging!  So here I am!!  Me and technology just don't jive sometimes...only part of my pictures ended up on the computer...so we'll start with a few things and do this in spurts!!  After all, I am about 6 months behind at his point!  So much is happening everyday...kids here and kids there...and we are so busy.  Some things just don't change!!  Actually...I'm pretty sure that it will only get worse!  

Spending some time with our dear friends before they moved to Utah.   Liza, Maggie, Kaywen and Rykin playing in the water on the trampoline this summer!!  
We sure do miss you guys!!

 We went to Lubbock and stayed with some of our favorite people!!  Now they moved to Childress...I could not be happier about that!  Here's this big mess of boys!!  There's even one missing...Mason was asleep!  Poor Kaywen is totally out numbered these days :)  There are eight boys between our families...one every year from 1-8!  Talk about crazy times!!

 These silly kids were supposed to be moving all of their junk into one spot so I could mow!  They got a little distracted...

 What a dork :)  He thinks he's a stud!

 Here's my whole crew on the first day of school!  Yes we put them back in school...and yes it's been a good thing so far.  We just take the junk that they sometimes come home with and deal with it!  We are blessed to live in a place that we feel comfortable sending them back.

 This is one happy little boy with no big kids around!  He rules the roost!  And he loves every minute of it!

 More little boy fun!  They almost got lost in there a few times!  They had too much soap in the tub and then decided that turning the jets on would be a fabulous thing to do!

Ok...it's late, and I cannot figure out how to get this picture to turn around...so...look side ways!  I have to brag on Kaywen.  The library had a summer reading program...the reading competition was won by one boy and one girl.  Who in their right mind challenges my daughter to a reading contest?!?  Her bike was stolen...and this was a prime opportunity to get a new one.  Since she does read so much...and they are usually huge books, she read over 6,000 pages in a month and a half!!  And she got her bike!  

She also participated in the poster contest during Fire Prevention Week.  She won first place in the fifth grade and got to have a pizza party with the fire men.

Oh so cute!!  I love this picture!  Garron and Malia loving on this new baby doll!  

For my birthday...my sweet husband took half the day off and came home!  He sent me and Mikasa out on the town.  Childress is supper exciting...let me tell ya!  Anyways...sending us away meant that he volunteered himself to keep all 9 of the kids!  Hence, the picture should be pretty self explanatory!  Not all of our kids were out there, but those who were attracted some of the neighborhood kids too!  The city decided to destroy the street in front of our house, and we got lots of rain...so by all means...we should take advantage!!  As we drove home that evening...all we could see was little muddy people all over the street!!  HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment