Monday, July 25, 2011

Construction Zone

Well, our duplex went through forclosure about a month ago...so now we have new land-lords.  They removed the tenant from the other side and have been remodeling like crazy!  We have seriously been in a construction zone the entire month.  Oh the joys of renting.  All the 'construction crews' coming and going  makes me a little uncomfortable.  They tore out part of the driveway...and re-did it.  They removal process was annoying, but only one guy came to re-do the concrete, so I let the kids watch...the boys enjoyed that part.  I am sick of it...trying to exercise some patience, but we all know my patience doesn't go very far :)  This morning I woke up around 7 to someone banging on the wall and a radio blasting on the back porch so they could hear it inside the house!  AHHHH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment