Well, Rykin goes non stop....he has constant energy...and it is very difficult to channel that energy at times! Sooo, he always has a project that he is working on. His latest has been his bike. His Papa Keys brought this bike to him a couple of years ago...there were a few of them actually. Someone was getting rid of them and Papa thought our boys needed them. Well of course! Rykin decided that his bike needed a makeover! So he and his daddy took it all apart and Rykin painted it all by himself , put it back together, gave it some new handles and added a softer seat!
One very pleased little boy and one very spiffy looking little bike!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKIN!
Rykin turned 7 on Thursday! He woke up that morning and informed me that he felt quite a bit bigger inside, but he still looked the same on the outside!
Cake Drama...I never leave myself time for the cake...cakes are my least favorite thing to bake! But we gotta have them!! As usual, I cut myself short on time. I realized after I started the whole thing, I forgot to set a timer...ran in there to get it out of the oven when I finally remembered it, hoping that it hadn't burned...only to find it still sitting on the counter, totally uncooked! I never even put it in the oven! Duh! So I rushed to come up with something and barely finished as Christopher walked in the door...which of course means party time!
His latest obsession is basketball! Anything with a ball and he's all over it! He was dying to have a basketball goal for his birthday...here he is with daddy getting it all set up! He's really pretty good...we set it at 10' and he rarely misses! So awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment