Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HA HA!

Garron is growing up fast.  It still catches me off guard sometimes how white he is!  He doesn't match the rest of the kids. Maybe he'll blend in better when he gets all of those golden locks buzzed off like the rest of the boys! 


He is pulling up on everything now.  He thinks he is funny trying to get me over the arm of the couch!



Garron and I got so tickled playing with this cheerio!  Such a silly little boy!  And of course, Daddy was handy with the video camera.  I had a good laugh anyway!  Garron is more and more into things every day.  I can't keep up with him!  He has finally started sleeping better, but he is a night owl.  It's usually pretty late when he gives up.  So we play with what ever is available!  This night just happened to be cereal.  


2 comments:

  1. I love Garron's laugh! The little video cracked me up..all over a cheerio-hilarious! Look forward to seeing ya'll in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete