Well, this is kind of just me getting some things off my mind, but here goes anyway. The culmination of today's events led to what we decided to discuss for Family Home Evening tonight. We talked about being grateful...
I am grateful for faithful priesthood holders. I am grateful for these men who are worthy and are willing to step into any situation, overcome any hesitations they may have, and provide service. I watched the pure love of Christ in action today in such a way that I have never witnessed before. I saw my husband along side of other family and friends go to attend to a cry for help...that any honest person could just really do without having been a part of. The first time, I waited outside. The second time, I went in to help. I have not stopped crying since...It's like involuntary tear flow...I cannot make it stop. We have so, so much to be grateful for.
How comforting and humbling it is to reaffirm what I already knew. Our little branch is very blessed with righteous men and women who will honestly put themselves aside in order to bless the lives of other people, no matter the personal expense...and for that I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment