We recently had my niece Taylor and then Billy and Celesta and their girls come and stay a few nights with us! Kids everywhere! Malia had to get tubes put in her ears, so Billy's mom came to town to be with them through that...and she invited us to go swimming at her hotel! We had the whole pool to ourselves. The water was cold, but it was still fun!
They all had so much fun...they wore themselves out...COMPLETELY!
Taylor, Tesema and Kaywen counting down to jump in!
Kaywen loves it when her cousins come...ups the female numbers a little!
Everyone ready for bed...all rolled out on the floor like sardines...all cozy with their 'Grandma' blankets!
I love having people over...I just don't have the roomiest accommodations to offer, but we get by!
Must mention our new 'little' bunk beds. A friend made them for us...they fit our crib mattresses!
I was blabbing one day about this idea that I had for bunk beds because we stuck all of our kids in one room and turned the other one into a school room...and the next thing I knew...we had them...and
I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment