We got snow! Does this qualify as snow? Probably not to those of you in Utah, but to my kids, this was wonderful. But we have all come to the conclusion that the idea of playing in the snow is much better than actually playing in the snow. They get so worked up and excited to go outside and then everyone is frozen and miserable within a few minutes.
The second day it snowed a little more, and it was nasty outside...of course they still had to try again, but below zero is not exactly ideal for having a pleasant experience with the outdoors!
And thus....THE FLU! The entire family got the flu. I hated every minute of it. I do not like to see everyone so sick and not be able to help at all. And on top of that, I felt yucky too, which makes everything even worse. I have to say, though, that I was blessed to have not gotten it as bad as everyone else. I guess I just didn't have time to be sick...that was hard ( I am a big wimp!) I thought that Christopher and Braydon were going to die. It was terrible! Now we are actually a few weeks out of these illnesses. Christopher still can't hear right and the little boys are starting some new sickness! Such is life! Antibiotics, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment