Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh so funny!

Ok...for those of you who are in Christopher's family...This is PRICELESS!  For those of you who are not related to these dear people, these videos are still absolutely hilarious!  These videos show another one of those awesome great-grandparent moments. Nanny and Papa (Christopher's grandparents) got involved in our wii (video game) extravaganza one night over Christmas. They had us all rolling in the floor!  Here is the start of their boxing match...watch all the videos...they get better and better as you go!  You have to listen close for trash talk and extra sound effects!!


 Getting the hang of this!


Starting to wear out...


Oh but wait...Nanny starts 'bobbing and weaving' and Papa does a little 'shadow boxing'!!
(you will have to excuse the crazy filming...I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold it still)


Hope you had a good laugh!!
Thank you Nanny and Papa for having fun with us!!






3 comments:

  1. That was awesome!!! I love Papa's upper cuts! Wish we were there... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness those videos were HILARIOUS!!! thanks for totally making my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were filming, Mandi! Those videos are definitely priceless. We had a blast that night!

    ReplyDelete