It has been so long since I have put anything on here! Who has time to sit down and do all of this! Ha! I've got so many pictures! We had a very eventful couple of weeks while Christopher was in between summer and fall semesters. We got a chance to visit with just about all of our family! It was great! I wish we could all just be in the same place so we could get together any time. It was neat to see all of our new little babies! Mine isn't so little any more! He is going to end up looking like Rykin did if he doesn't slow down. He is FAT! I've got more pictures that I will add soon of things that we've done since the first of the school year!!

Smiling as best they could! All 10 of them! Way too long to be still for the cameras!
So handsome!
I think I need a bus!
Owen and Garron snoozing during a friendly game of volley ball!




Love all the new pics! Glad ya'll are doing well. Happy Birthday Mandi!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys have sure been busy, looks like lots of fun though!! I love the picture of all the kids in your car...I feel the same way!!
ReplyDelete